Bows & Princess (Hentai) Bows & Princess (Hentai)

I love the originality of the sounds and music and the design scheme was fitting. I'm glad I now know what goes on when Bowser kidnaps her. //_^"

An Original Sonic Fanfic An Original Sonic Fanfic

BWAHAHA!! Tails finally died... Death looks like my fan character, Reign.. Aside from the fact that he has black fur instead of white. But overall, I knew Sonic would have to confront this one day... XD

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

I enjoyed it, but I'd like to pick your brain... It felt more like a combination of Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. What with all seven Chaos Emeralds being together and Knuckles' random appearance. How did Eggman acquire the Master Emerald and much less, how did Chaos return? I know I sound like a total fan for asking these questions, but I couldn't follow the plot completely.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Well done

I loved the enviroments and stages taken from the original game,Sonic Advance 2.My only problem was the recovery time glitch when i hit a few spikes by accedent, but overall the game is great!

Naruto Title Screen Loop Naruto Title Screen Loop

It's so catchy... You can't just listen once....

Ge-Rude-O! like Naruto but not Ge-Rude-O! like Naruto but not

... Omg, I just got a brain explosion from this remix.... Ah, Zelda....

Scrap Brain Dance Remix? Scrap Brain Dance Remix?

Eh, I don't agree with Troy.... It's good as a remix. And you know how much work you put into this. Don't let others tell you how wrong o perfect things have to be. Overall, I enjoyed reminicing over playing Sonic The Hedgehog on my Genesis as a kid and wished the tune sounded less threatening like this one.

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks, but his review was helpful. But it's not like I wanted this to be extraordinary.